The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman Nobody "Bod" Owens is raised in a graveyard after his family is murdered by the Jack of All Trades order.

My god. I think I am noticing a trend with all the Gaiman books. While I expect one thing I get led somewhere entirely different. Gaiman always surprises me, and at this point I didn't think that was even a possibility anymore.

From the first to the last page I actually cared about this book. What I love about the worlds and characters that Gaiman creates is that no matter where, when, who or what is going on it's believable. It's 100% believable in that world, and as a reader reading into that world you so grasped by that amazing skill.

I can't go on to say anything other than that Mr. Gaiman has perfected his craft. 20 years to write this book and I can see why. He knows his work, which is why I am confident reading it. Nothing feels forced or out of place. The characters are so fitter to be exactly who they are. The play on the dialogue per each character was fascinating and such a treat! I could be in that graveyard myself hearing about the ways things "actually" happened. I love the dialect! (Can you tell I loved a lot of this book)

Truly a great read. I think I will have to read this one again one day.

On a side note something really fun about Gaiman is that he doesn't force feed you all the info. You make it up and it all fits within his worlds. Just pure BRILLIANCE this man.